Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Words & Silence

     I’m amazed with relationship between two methods of communication… communication with words and silence. Have you ever used silence to make a point? Then only you understand how very powerful this communication tool can be… Even In today’s marketing world Silence proved itself a very powerful tool Recharge your battery...

     Being able to use the sound of silence is one of the greatest conversational arts. Our ability to be quiet may confirm that we are intensely interested in what is being said. I heard some where “Most of us know how to say nothing; few of us know when to let our silence speak louder.” Silence allows us to speak with ourselves and regain our strength to fight back…. All the troubles of life come upon us because we refuse to sit quietly for a while each day in our rooms…

    'Be still,' said Jesus, 'and know that I am God.' in bible Jesus mentioned it several time… Feelings of love or other emotions are always shared with silence … Quietness always proved itself very powerful sword…

     Last week I read an article in which, they mentioned that we are so much habitual Of noise in our life. We spent hours in front of TV just to have some noise in our life rather than doing something fruitful.

     And we all know about power of words –some time only one word makes great difference… Whether within our own thoughts, spoken or written, words have the power to transform the world we live in… Several time I faced myself in situation when I call someone with nothing to say, or to say nothing that’s on my mind…. Selection of words to express feeling is very important otherwise I feel neither silence nor words can convey your message... And I think we don’t like to be dumb up to that extent so use these swords to have win and win situation always…

1 comment:

Jayendra Dubey said...

wonderful bhaia... simply superb... u pierced the words so beautifully that i felt like reading it again and again...!!!
Amazing....
"… Several time I faced myself in situation when I call someone with nothing to say, or to say nothing that’s on my mind…."
i feel now its the correct time to call to say that i want to be with u in my silence.... YOU ARE IN LOVE BHAIA... :P